Vengeance will be open Tuesday 10.29.13-Friday 11.1.13
Class times: 5:30am, 8am, 6pm
Open Gym: 6:30am-8am.
Thank you again for your patience!
It’s official, we’ve tied the knot!
**My apologies, due to scheduling conflicts beyond my control, we will be closed Monday**
I am doing my best to have a coach there ASAP. I greatly appreciate your patience and understanding. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
1a. Deadlift: 10 reps
1b. Bent-over Row: 5 reps
1c. Hang clean & press: 5 reps
1d. Back Squat: 10 reps
5 rounds. 90 sec. between each round
2a. Jump Squat: 5 reps
2b. Jump Lunge: 5 reps per leg
2c. Pushups: 10 reps
2d. Mountain Climbers: 10 reps per leg (fast)
2e. Butterfly sit-up: 8 reps
As many rounds possible: 8 minutes
** Box Closed Wednesday-Saturday** I appreciate your patience and understanding. Please check back soon to see schedule for next week.
Today is the BIG Day!!
To help stay moving, try this:
1. Jump rope: singles and doubles – accumulate 5 minutes of work
2. Air Squats: 100 reps for time
3. Pushups: 4 minute challenge: max reps in 4 minutes
4a. Single-leg hip bridge: 25 reps per leg
4b. Inverted row (if available) and/or barbell/dumbbell row: 25 reps
Perform 3 rounds
**Box Closed Wednesday-Saturday. Thank you for understanding, please check back for class schedule of next week.**
For those with a few pieces of equipment at home..
1. Bear Complex with barbell or dumbbell (hang clean, front squat, push press, back squat = 1 rep)
25 reps for time
2. Carry – use heaviest object that you have available. Can be with a barbell, dumbbells, child, spouse etc.
Carry object for a total of 10 minutes. Every set down = 5 burpees.